Foreign Vehicle Injury Claims

Foreign Vehicle Injury Claims

There may come a time when you get struck by a vehicle registered abroad.

The procedure to claim against a driver from abroad can be complicated by having to liaise with multiple parties in different countries that may operate to varying standards and law.

Our personal injury lawyers are experts in liaising with the Motor Insurers’ Bureau who assist in liaising with foreign insurances companies and UK based green card agents.


The green card is an international insurance certificate that verifies that visiting motorists have the minimum mandatory insurance coverage needed by the law of the country they are visiting. A green card free circulation zone encompasses all EEA nations, as well as a few others. When visiting other nations in the region, drivers based there do not need to carry green cards. Currently, UK-based motorists must carry green cards when driving in any nation that participates in the Green Card System.

Director & Solicitor

Rachael James

Our personal injury team at Hennah Haywood will be compassionate whilst providing practical advice during your case with us.

  • No win, no fee!
  • Specialist case handlers
  • Access to top medical professionals

Have you suffered an accident that was not your fault?

Contact us today for a free consultation

Tell Us Your Story

Contact our team of experts today!

Copyright © HENNAH HAYWOOD LAW 2024